Build a basic Java web application without writing code?
This library will build the a simple application with following operation (Create, Delete ,Update, and List all).
Do you not believe this is possible with a simple library that is easy to use?
Take a look at the Walkthough to see the library in action.
Subversion source repository is now available at the following URL:
svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/javawebgen javawebgen
Library will Generate a simple application that can be extened with the following layers:
- Model (Buisness Logic) classes that me be extended
- Simple View classes (JSP pages) that are themeable
- Controller classes that may be extended
- Unit Test (JUNIT) classes for all public methods
- Creates PJO(Plane Java Objects) that can be serialized to JSON or SOAP messages
- Generate applications for Google's AppEngine (appengine.google.com) datastore using JDO
- Expose runtime configuration with JMX
- Support WSDL generation for SOAP view
- Replace Data Wrapper classes with Apache Torque(http://db.apache.org/torque/)?